About Cyprus Trade Centre
Cyprus Trade Centre in Beirut was established in 2006 and it operates under the auspices of the Cyprus Ministry of Energy, Commerce and Industry, as the Economic and Commercial section of the Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus in Lebanon.
It is one of the fourteen Commercial Centres of the Republic of Cyprus abroad and it is responsible for the promotion of the Trade and Economic relations between Cyprus – Lebanon and Syria.
Our aim is to promote Cyprus products and Services to these 2 countries, but also to provide all the information to the business people to invest in Cyprus.
Our Main Activities
The main activities and objectives of the CTC Beirut are focused on:
- Promoting the goods and services trade between Cyprus – Lebanon and Syria
- Promoting Cyprus as an international business and financial investment center
- Identifying and promoting investment opportunities in Cyprus
- Providing information on business issues, investment projects, establishing a business in Cyprus and other laws relating to the business environment in Cyprus
- Identifying business opportunities for Cypriot businesses in Lebanon and Syria
- Conducting market studies aimed at helping Cypriot entrepreneurs for entering new markets
- Organize business events, trade delegations, participation in trade fairs and exhibitions in Lebanon and Syria